Wednesday, November 9, 2011

november 9

san diego today. pacific coast riding is done done done!

i rode 38 little miles, and took many breaks. i didn't pay for any of my meals. people were sooo nice to me, and i had companion riders on every hill. each time i found myself riding alone again, i giggled.

did that really just happen? 1400 miles!!!

i am hanging with jess and aaron and cash in san diego, and tomorrow i get the great privilege of dog sitting!

weekend plans and storms means i'll be back in action monday to start rolling eastward.

Dearest Big Easy, I'm on my way!
Love, Cara

1 comment:

  1. it was great to chat with you thru del mar and up torrey pines on wednesday. glad you connected with your friends and are taking a nice break - wish the weather here this weekend was better - we need to some how keep seattle people from bringing the bad weather with them... best good luck heading east and may you have strong tail winds! david

    ReplyDelete